1. Last week I got the courage to finally rip my office apart. I am converting it from a scrappy/crafty room to a photography studio for the occasional shoot. Don’t worry, I somehow managed to keep most of my ‘go to’ scrappy and and crafting stuff in here, but did manage to loose a desk and a huge shelf! Go me! ha ha! If you follow me on instagram (dearestsomeday), you may have seen some sneaks already. I am so in love with this space so far!
2. We got some major snow dumped on us these past few days and are currently on snow day number two. I am thinking the buses will be running tomorrow, but if not.. I am so grateful that the kids seem to be enjoying each others company, and are actually doing things together!
3. My new white wall studio space has me inspired to paint more things! ha!
4. Because every post needs a picture.. here is a favourite form this fall. Fall clothes are definitely my favourite!
5. Shop update is in the works.. so excited! Should be ready by next week. Not ready to put a date out there yet, I want to make sure it is a good one!
6. I have slept in until 10am both today and yesterday.. more sleep than on the weekend! It isn’t only the kids who love snow days. hee!
7. I am struggling with remaining focused these days.. I start each day with the best of intentions, but by noon my mind has gone in a zillion different directions.
8. I am soooooooo far behind on project life. See random fact above.. this might be a contributing reason. ha ha!
9. Our dog Piper had surgery again last week. More lumps removed, three in the past few months. I hate it, I hate that she has to go through that. But, we love her so incredibly much, and thankfully she seems to do ok with it.. and wears her cone like a champ.
10. I miss you all, I miss blogging.. and if it takes a few random posts to get back in the swing of things.. well, that is ok.. right?